SMR 2490 system ( 24V 90A )
- Powered by the compensation technology, the rectifier module provides a power factor of up to 0.99.
- The range of operating AC input voltage is extended to 90-176 Vac;60Hz.
- Using the full-bridge soft switch technology, the rectifier module delivers efficiency up to 92%.
- Powerful battery management: Load power-off and low-voltage protection (LVLD+LVBD) and secondary power-off; temperature compensation, automatic even and float charging management; automatic voltage adjustment; power capacity calculation; online battery testing etc.
- Non-intrusive hot swapping shortens the time for rectifier module replacement to less than 1 minute.
- Supports flexible networking through various communication ports (e.g. RS485 and dry contact) to enable local and remote monitoring without human intervention;
- Mature AC/DC lightning protection, making it suitable for use in thunder-prone areas;
- A complete set of fault protection and alarm features;
- Front access servicing; supports space-efficient wall mounting;
- Ultra-low radiation: Based on a cutting-edge EMC design, the rectifier module fully complies with the requirements specified in Limits and
- Methods of Measurement of Electromagnetic Compatibility for Telecommunication Power Supply Equipment YD/T983);
- Safe and reliable: compliant with EN60950 and GB4943
- Remote monitoring SNMP V2 (OPTION)
- 4 sets dry contact provided