The CCH series has been designed for use in electronic systems which need to operate in the harshest of environments.
These electronic systems are typically sealed to protect them from the elements, thus making thermal management very challenging. The CCH power supplies are designed with the heat generating components directly attached to a baseplate which allows conducted heat to be easily passed from the equipment through a heatsink to the outside environment.
This AC-DC single output product family, fitted with a 5 V standby rail and interface signals also features efficiencies in excess of 90%. The discrete design of the CCH allows for all heat dissipating components to be connected to the baseplate, optimising efficiency and resulting in a very compact 8.4” (214 mm) x 4” (102 mm) x 1.69” (43 mm) package and smaller heatsinking requirements.
The addition of MIL-STD-461 EMC and MIL-STD-810 shock and vibration requirements mean that the product is suitable not only for a wide range of Industrial equipment but can also be used in Military COTS applications.
- 400 W & 600 W - Baseplate Cooled
- Compact 8.4” (214 mm) x 4” (102 mm) x 1.69” (43 mm) Package
- High Efficiency up to 90%
- -40 °C to +85 °C Baseplate Operating Temperature
- No Fan, Quiet Operation
- MIL-STD-461 EMC
- MIL-STD-810F Shock & Vibration
- Remote Sense
- 5 V Standby Output
- Remote On/Off & AC OK Signal
- Current Share for Parallel Operation
- Overtemperature Warning/Shutdown
- 3 Year Warranty